Together unlocking the potential of every child, inspiring children, improving lives.
We believe that we can achieve this aspiration through our key beliefs which are expressed in our school motto (COGS): Communication Ownership Growth Success.
Like every cog in a machine, that needs to work together for that machine to function properly, each and every one of our school community is a cog which needs to work together as a team to achieve success for all.
Our Aims show what we are trying to achieve:
- To inspire a love of learning
- To provide a rich, relevant and challenging curriculum for all
- To promote a sense of belonging and to contribute positively to our school, community and wider society
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning that builds reflective lifelong learners
- To build positive relationships, respecting others and their beliefs
- To support children to be happy and confident, so they achieve their potential.